What's the High Frequency Induction Heating Machine used for?
What's the High Frequency Induction Heating Machine used for? A. Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting):
1. Induction Heating Machine Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
2. Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil (tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric heating element.
3. Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
B. Heat Treatment (surface quench):
High frequency induction heating machine is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1.Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
2.Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
3.Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
4.Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
C. Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
This Induction Heating welding machine mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain temperature for the purpose of connecting two types of metals of the same material or different materials.
1. Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool, abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter, milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit.
2. Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well as copper and copper.
3. Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other metals.
4. Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly refers to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum sheet and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
D. Annealing (tempering and modulation):
1. High frequency induction heating Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
2. Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and various aluminum products.
What Are The Characteristics Of Automatic Mechanical Cold Press?What are the characteristics of automatic mechanical Cold Press?What Are The Product Features And Advantages Of Welding Frame RackWhat Are The Product Features And Advantages Of Welding Frame Rack？Use And Advantages Of The Product：
The welding frame of the saw blade is used for t...What is induction heating？What are the application of induction heating field?
What is inductio...How To Use Welding Frame Correctly?How To Use Welding Frame Correctly?What are the characteristics of Induction Heating Machine?What are the characteristics of Induction Heating Machine?How to Weld Diamond Segment to Saw Blade?SearchHot ProductContact Us